New York, July 25. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310246/?utm_source=GNW
The scope of this report is broad and covers global soft drinks markets.
The market is broken down by packaging, category, sales channels and region. Projected and forecast market size estimates are in constant US dollars which have not been adjusted for inflation.
This report provides information on the global soft drinks market, focusing on the United States, Europe and India, as well as the main soft drinks in these countries. It provides information including market size, expected growth rates, market drivers, restraints, and other trends and developments.
This report should serve as an analytical and informational business tool with the primary purpose of examining the growth of the overall Non-Alcoholic Beverages market, the growth of individual segments of the Non-Alcoholic Beverages industry, the sub-categories within these segments, new developments in the market, current research, and future opportunities in the soft drinks industry.
Beyond that, each soft drink segment and sub-segment is examined. Growth rates and reasons for the growth in each Soft Drinks segment are provided.
This report studies the following segments –
– Can packaging.
– Paper packaging.
– Packaging in PET bottle.
– Other packaging (glass packaging, HDPE bottle).
Sales Channel Subcategories:
– Vending machine.
– Large distribution.
– Online platforms.
– Other sales channels (catering centres, local shops).
– Fizzy drinks.
– Mineral water.
– Juices, syrups, smoothies.
– Standard white milk.
– Coffee and tea ready to drink (RTD).
– Energy and sports drinks.
– Other non-alcoholic beverages.
The regional markets covered are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report also discusses key players in each regional Soft Drinks market.
It explains the key drivers of the global Soft Drinks market, current trends within the industry, and regional dynamics of the Soft Drinks market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major international vendors in the Soft Drinks industry.
The report includes:
– 149 data tables and 134 additional tables
– An updated overview of global soft drink markets
– Global market trend analyses, with sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections through 2027
– Highlights of Soft Drinks market potential and forecast areas of this market in various segments and sub-segments
– Coverage of technological, economic and commercial considerations of the Non-Alcoholic Beverages market with analysis and forecasts of the global market to 2027
– Estimation of the real market size and market forecast for Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and analysis of the corresponding market share by product category, packaging, sales channel and geographical region
– Country specific data and analytics for US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, South Africa and Saudi Arabia etc.
– Detailed information on increasing investment in R&D activities, key technological issues, industry-specific challenges and impact of COVID-19 on the global beverage industry
– Major M&A agreements, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances in the global soft drinks market
– Market share analysis of major international Soft Drinks industry vendors along with their research priorities, product portfolios and global competitive landscape
– Descriptive company profiles of major global players including Ambev SA, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc, Carlsberg A/S, The Hershey Co., Kraft Heinz Co., Kerry Group, Monster Beverage Corp. and Royal DSM NV
The global soft drinks market has grown exponentially over the past few years, and this growth is expected to continue. Soft drinks are constantly changing markets as customer tastes and habits evolve.
These new customers are much younger than previous generations and they are much more aware of the dangers associated with alcohol consumption. Drink quality has improved in recent years.
One factor that contributed to this phenomenon was the desire of the population to continue drinking beer while maintaining a healthy lifestyle more in line with modern culture and, for example, eliminating the risk associated with driving while impaired. drunk.
Growing health problems, an aging world population and rising per capita income in developing countries will drive the industry. The global soft drink industry faces several challenges including high soft drink prices and lack of consumer knowledge about soft drinks.
Due to the exponential growth, there are many potential opportunities to enter the global soft drinks market. There is also an opportunity for non-alcoholic beverage contract manufacturers to optimize product manufacturing and delivery times.
The global soft drinks market is growing due to increased industry regulation, new product launches, and acquisitions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310246/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.