Dublin, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Engineered T Cells Market (2022-2027) by Type, Application, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added. at from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Modified T Cells Market is estimated to be valued at USD 16.33 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 61.01 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 30.16%.
Market segmentationThe global modified T cell market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end-user, and geography.
- By type, the market is categorized into chimeric antigen receptor (CAR), T cell receptor (TCR), and tumor infiltrating lymphocytes.
- By application, the market is categorized into breast cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia, lung cancer, and melanoma.
- By end-user, the market is categorized into Cancer Research Centers and Hospitals & Clinics.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global modified T cells market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the global engineered T cell market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
- Increase in the prevalence of cancerous diseases
- Growing demand for innovative biopharmaceutical therapies
- Recent Advances in CAR-T Cell Engineering
- High cost associated with processing modified T cells
- Refund issues
- Immuno-oncology sector increases R&D funding
- Expansion of the gene therapy market
- Treatment side effects
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Modified T Cells Market, by Type
7 Global Modified T Cells Market, by Application
8 Global Modified T Cells Market, By End User
9 Americas Modified T Cells Market
10 Europe Modified T Cells Market
11 Middle East & Africa Modified T Cells Market
12 APAC Engineered T Cell Market
13 Competitive landscape
14 company profiles
- Amgen Inc.
- Athens, Inc.
- Asher Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Therapeutic Autolus
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc.
- Cellular medicine
- ElevateBio, LLC
- Elli Lilly and company
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- NantKwest Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Oxford Biomedica PLC
- PACT Pharma, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Poseida Therapeutics, Inc.
- Precision Biosciences, Inc.
- Tmunity Therapeutics Inc.
- TScan Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xk4pve
Global modified T cell market