Dublin, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Mannequin-Based Simulation – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Model-Based Simulation Market To Reach US$3.7 Billion By 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global mannequin-based simulation market estimated at US$1.4 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US$3.7 billion by 2027, with growing at a CAGR of 14.4% over the period 2020 -2027. Patient Simulators, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.9% to reach US$2.5 billion by the end of the analysis period. After an initial analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the Other Types of Products segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 15.3% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 29.7% share of the global manikin-based simulation market.
The United States accounts for more than 42.9% of the global market size in 2020, while China is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.8% for the period 2020-2027
The mannequin-based simulation market in the United States is estimated at US$617.7 million in 2020. The country currently accounts for a 42.88% share of the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$207.2 million in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.8% through 2027. Other notable geographic markets include Japan and China. Canada, each expected to grow by 11.1. % and 13.4% respectively over the period 2020-2027. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 13.4%, while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach $207.2 million by 2027.
Select contestants (55 total featured):
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- CAE Health
- Gaumard Scientific Company Inc.
- Laerdal Medical A/S
- Members and Things Ltd.
- Mint AB
- Simulab Corporation
- Simulaids Inc.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Increase in surgeries bodes well for market growth
- Post-COVID Global Surgeries Rise and Surgeon Shortages to Foster the Use of Manikin-Based Simulation to Accelerate Surgeon Education and Training
- Surgical backlog and shortage of surgeons: a heartbreaking situation
- The demand for cancer surgery is increasing due to the shortage of surgeons
- Manikin-based simulation to the rescue
- Virtual simulation and high-fidelity mannequin simulation to recognize critical events
- High fidelity mannequins
- Advanced mannequins mimic human reactions
- Increase health spending to promote growth
- Manikin simulation for nursing schools
- Cardiology, a promising field for medical animation/simulation
- Benefits of Interventional Cardiology Simulation
- Mannequins gain traction in military medical training
- Minimally invasive procedures require simulation-based training
- Robot-Assisted Surgical Simulation Training Gains Importance
- Preferred simulation training for cataract surgery
- Surgical simulation gets a facelift with the influx of innovative approaches
- Surgical simulation: history and evolution
- Existing surgical simulation models
- Continuous advancements pave the way for versatile and realistic surgical simulators
- Innovations ready to take surgical simulation to the next level
- Select Innovations
- Learning theories guiding the development of simulation-based education
- Areas Where Undergraduate Nursing Education Simulation is Most Used
- Virtual Simulations for UG Nursing Programs
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v2z1ws
Global mannequin-based simulation market